Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We've got a winner!

Once again I'm super late with my SYTYCD post but what ya gonna do!  Melaine won it!

I know Tadd wasn't going to make it all the way.  But I don't mean that to be ugly.  Tons of props to him for making it to the finale!  That is the farthest a b-boy has ever gone on the show!  I knew they would have first and second place between the two girls!  All of the top 20 are awesome dancers and I know we will be hearing from all of them again.

One thing that surprised me and my daughter when watching the finale....Ryan really stood out.  I don't know if she has been practicing a lot or what.  She was really really good.  I loved all the dances the judges picked at their favorites.  This was one of their best seasons!






No comments:

Post a Comment