Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday


Thank God it's Friday!  This has been the longest week....EVER~!  I'm glad school has started and my kids have a routine again.  I just need to find time to relax this weekend, but I think it will be a busy weekend.

If you want to link up with Mama M. do it here.  Have a good weekend.

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?


Unfortunately not.  Just school supplies here!

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

Honestly, I'm pretty open.  I like ALL music so seeing anything live is fun to me.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?

I HATE to mop the floors.  I don't mind doing dishes.

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?

clothes hands down!

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

i don't really use either

No comments:

Post a Comment