Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have been on the ball this Valentine's day! I bought all the kids stuff last week. I got valentine's Chinese take out boxes and filled them full of goodies for the kids. I also got my husband a nice bottle of wine and a lovey dovey card. I woke up at 2:30 this morning to put everything out. I wanted my daughter, who wakes up before me, to have hers waiting for her. I even facebooked my hubby happy valentine's day before going to bed. At least my hubby noticed. He even pointed out that I was on the ball. Here's some photos from the morning:
My cutie pie, Blake, he has morning allergies so his eyes are always puffy in the am. But he is still cute as hell.
When Devon got out of the car when I dropped him off at school he wrote I love you on my window. He's a sweetie!
Then when I got to work I had these lovely tulips waiting for me. They are from a co-worker that says I'm always a nice friend to her.
I hope your Valentine's is going well also!

No comments:

Post a Comment