Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fat Tuesday

I guess I should really start calling it Fat Wednesday since I'm always a day late in posting. Anyways, I gained .2. I'm not going to let that get me down. I've been eating tons better and I'm hoping next week you will see that. I have two current obsessions......salad and tuna with pico de gallo in it. I know the tuna sounds gross, that's what I thought at first as well. Then I tried it. I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. IT. I'll eat it as a sandwich or on crackers. Honestly...I might even eat it by itself but it hasn't come to that yet. And salads, I like to eat one before every meal at home now. I try to eat lunch at least once a week at Sweet Tomatoes (salad bar). I've also tried to eat smaller portions. I am drinking a little more water than I did before so that should help as well.

I hope everyone else is doing good this week! Stay positive!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for keeping at it and not getting discouraged!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete