Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

Feel free to link up with Mama M. for Five Question Friday.
1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear? TLC's What not to Wear.....I am in desperate need of new clothes (post baby). 2. Do you have any tattoos? No, and I don't think I ever will. Just not my thing. 3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up? It is one of the reasons my daughter and I are close. I parent remembering what it was like to be her age. I know this parenting style isn't for everyone but it works for me. 4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up? Depends if the person behind me is riding my ass or not. 5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? Chips...I'm not a big sweets girl

2 comments:

  1. bahaha! number 4 cracked me up!
    cute blog!!
    -kb

    www.krystalbowman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica!

    I'm a new follower on here & FB via 5QF! Pleased to meet you! Loved your answers!! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Annette
    www.mammakerr.com

    ReplyDelete