Thursday, September 29, 2011

Because he loves me

I've been asking my hubby for a new camera for a few months now.  I finally got him convinced to buy it for me when people started wanting to pay me to take photos of them!  So we decided which one, but he kept putting it off.  So last Saturday when I was getting ready at home to go do my VERY FIRST paid photo shoot....he sent me a text:

Hubby:  Go buy your new camera

Me:  How?

Hubby:  With the money I just put in your account!

I was over the moon excited.  I went and got the camera on the way to the shoot.  Didn't even open the box until I was at her house!!  But it all worked out!

Think I was excited?
Now I can take more photos of my kiddos....My daughter wasn't around for this photo opp.
But this little guy will let me take his photo all day long!

And I even got this lady bug yesterday!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! you'll have so much fun with it! let me know if you have any problems or questions with it (or just photography in general) because it is one of my favorite things to talk about.

    ReplyDelete