Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fat Tuesday

So, last Tuesday I didn't do a Fat Tuesday post.  I lost 2 pounds.  Then this Tuesday I weighed in and gained the 2 pounds back....so really it is like last Tuesday never happened, right?  I need to get back on track.  Watch my breakfast and lunches and eat what I want for dinner just a smaller portion.  It was working for me before but I got lazy.  I would love to do the treadmill more than twice a week but some how there just are not enough hours in the day.  I wanted to be in a bikini this summer, so far I don't feel comfortable with that.  But after going to the lake this weekend and seeing several (and I mean like more then 10) over-sized woman in string bikinis.....I'm thinking to hell with it and sporting my bikini when we go camping again for fourth of July.  Some how I think I will lose my nerve but we will see.  Hope everyone is doing better than I on their weightloss.



1 comment:

  1. I am sure you will look beautiful in your bikini. If others don't like it, they don't have to look!

    I haven't been weighed in two months, but according to my husband I have more definition in my ankles than I had before!!!!

    Anywho keep at it! I know "Cookie" and "Monster" will get me out walking so I'm hoping to lose more weight as the months pass by!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete