Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday


It's that time again and I know I've been slacking lately!  Trying to get back into the swing of things.  Feel free to link up with Mama M for Five Question Friday!

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

No!  He takes a shower and then crawls in bed with Blake (he's only 16 months old) and they snuggle and fall asleep asap.  I still have to shower and then I finally get time on the computer to do facebook, blog and a little Scentsy work.  Then I lay in bed for at least 30 minutes before I pass out.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

My husband has always had a mustache and goatee....and I love it!
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

I'm sure I've been on vacation that has totally sucked...but luckily I have had way more awesome ones so I can't remember the bad ones.


4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

Jamie over at Daydream Believer.  She had just became a Blog of Note and I instantly loved her!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

Yes!  I love them more now that I have kids because I like to see them get all excited about rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment