Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Anniversary....to me!


4 years ago I married the love of my life.  12 years ago from this Sunday I met him!  Little did I know the very first time I walked into a bar as a single lady (it was my 21st b-day) would be my last.  I've gone through so much with this man and I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life.  I got an amazing daughter right away with him (my step-daughter for those newbies) and later 2 beautiful little boys.  Life is perfect.

And this morning, on our anniversary he still surprises me.  I get into the car to go to work and a card is sticking out of the visor for me.

I love this man!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were lucky when you found him. I think he knows how lucky he actually is to have you. Love ya both.

    ReplyDelete